Know Before You Request...
- Interlibrary Loan requests are filled by libraries around the US.
- Articles arrive in 1-4 days. Books and DVDs arrive in 3-12 days depending on the location of the lending library. You’ll get an email when your item is ready to be viewed or picked up.
- Articles will be delivered to you online.
- Not all ILL requests can be filled. If your request has to be canceled, we will let you know by email.
- Generally, you cannot borrow textbooks through ILL.
- You can log in to your ILL account at any time to view the status of your requests, retrieve online-delivered articles, or renew checked out ILL items.
- The lending library sets the due date for ILL items. Checkout times vary from a week to a few weeks.
- There are overdue fines for ILL items!